Looking for an Android Developer to join a growing software development agency specializing in mobile applications for the USA market with HQ in Boston.
⚡️ Required Skills:
- 2+ years of applied Android coding experience.
- strong experience with Kotlin.
- understanding on core Android Components like Activities, Fragments and Services.
- competent in Android Architecture components.
- strong experience with Git (GitHub, Bitbucket, etc.).
- strong experience with Android SDK.
- strong experience Rest Api (Retrofit, OkHttp, Gson).
- experience with Jetpack.
- strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- competent in continuous integration and tools used for continuous integration.
- competent in asynchronous programming (RxJava, Coroutines, Native Concurrency).
- experience with Dagger2 / Koin.
- experience working with Databases (Room/Realm/SQLite).
- MVP, MVVM, clean architecture.
- ability to read and understand technical documentation.
- intermediate English or higher.
⚡️ Would be a plus
- experience with Firebase Analytics, Firebase Crashlytics, FCM.
☘️ Project Description ☘️
- Remote work for long-term project for US-based company.
- You will be a part of a very strong engineering team based in Ukraine and US.
✏️ Here are more details:
- The probation period is 2 months.
- Your working hours may be from 10 am till 7 pm, but actually we have flexible working hours.
- 15 days off + 10 National holidays.
✅ Your benefits will be:
- Interesting long-term projects.
- Creative, reliable and clever international team that you can learn a lot from.
- Full transparency approach to everything.
- Competitive compensation depending on skills and experience.
- Annual bonuses for great performance.
- Mentorship program.
- Hardware upon business needs.
- Unlimited access to the courses on the pluralsight.com, assistance in obtaining certifications.
- Library of books.