Looking for a Remote Full Stack JS Developer to join a growing software development agency specializing in mobile applications for the USA market with HQ in Boston.
⚡️ Required Skills:
- React, Redux, Angular.
- 2+ years of experience with Node.js development.
- Experience in micro-services.
- Experience with various DBs - Redis, MongoDB, etc.
- RESTful API design and implementation.
- Experience with performance analysis and improvement.
- Familiarity with OAuth and single sign-on (SAML).
- Experience with GIT-based source management (Stash, Bitbucket, etc.).
- Intermediate English.
☘️ Project Description:
- Remote work for long-term project for US-based company.
- You will be a part of a very strong engineering team based in Ukraine and USA.
✏️ Here are more details:
- The probation period is 3 months.
- Your working hours may be from 10 am till 7 pm, but actually we have flexible working hours.
- 15 days off + 10 National holidays.
✅ Your benefits will be:
- Interesting long-term projects.
- Creative, reliable and clever international team that you can learn a lot from.
- Full transparency approach to everything.
- Competitive compensation depending on skills and experience.
- Annual bonuses for great performance.
- Mentorship program.
- Hardware upon business needs.
- Unlimited access to the courses on the pluralsight.com, assistance in obtaining certifications.
- Library of books.
You will be a part of our team to make web and mobile development more efficient and engrossing. Your future colleagues will support you with your professional goals and development.
If you are ready for new challenges, please apply! 🤗