🔥 NineTwoThree is looking for a Junior Project Manager to join a growing digital product agency with HQ in Boston.
⚡️ Required Skills:
- 9+ months of managing software development projects.
- Basic understanding of web-application development.
- Understanding of Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Energetic and self-motivated personality.
- Excellent communication skills (Upper Intermediate level of English).
- Knowledge of business analysis and process description, incl use cases, user stories, visual thinking/drawing.
- Successfully completed IT PM courses.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Attention to details.
- Manual testing experience (will be a huge plus).
Project Managers in NineTwoThree Digital are both Business Analysts and Project Coordinators with a lot of influence and responsibility for their projects. We are looking for excellent soft skills, creative and critical thinking, technical skills, leadership by hands-on example rather than by authority.
We support remote work and offer engagement on long-term projects for US-based companies.
You will be a part of a very strong engineering team based in USA, Ukraine and Israel.
✏️Here are more details:
- The probation period is 2 months.
- Your working hours may be from 10 am till 7 pm, but actually you may start at 11 am or 12 pm to spend more time with the US team and customers.
- 15 days off + 10 National holidays.
✅ Your benefits will be:
- Interesting long-term projects.
- Creative, reliable and clever international team that you can learn a lot from.
- Full transparency approach to everything.
- Competitive compensation depending on skills and experience.
- Annual bonuses for great performance.
- Mentorship program.
- Hardware upon business needs.
- Unlimited access to the courses on the pluralsight.com, assistance in obtaining certifications.
- Library of books.
You will be a part of our team to make web and mobile development more efficient and engrossing. Your future colleagues will support you with your professional goals and development.
If you are ready for new challenges, please apply! 🤗