Looking for a Middle PM to join our growing software development agency specializing in mobile applications for the USA market with HQ in Boston.
❗️If you are interested, please answer the following question:❗️
How do you define the role of a manager on an engineering team?
Do you have skills, expertise and experience - in that order - to do the job?
⚡️ Required Skills:
- 2+ years of managing software development projects.
- IT-background (deep understanding of web-application development).
- Excellent communication skills. Fluent in English.
- Experience in managing project in Agile and Waterfall environments.
- Knowledge of business analysis and process description, incl use cases, user stories, visual thinking/drawing.
- Experience in distributed teams management.
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a dynamic project environment.
- Attention to details.
- Define project requirements and deliverables, resource requirements, and plan, manage their execution, monitoring and adjustments.
- Interpretation of business requirements to the technical team and reverse.
- Estimating development efforts.
- Participating in customer calls, providing a project update to the customer if necessary.
- Organizing Project boards.
- Documenting tasks: timeline, user stories and developer's tasks.
- Leading stand-up daily meetings with the team.
- Coordinating the development teams including QA.
- Testing the system before the releases.
- Taking full responsibility for a project.
- Drive multiple simultaneous projects from start to finish and deliver value to our customers.
☘️ Job Description ☘️
Project Managers in 923 Digital are both Business Analysts and Project Coordinators with a lot of influence and responsibility for their projects. We are looking for excellent soft skills, creative and critical thinking, technical skills, leadership by hands-on example rather than by authority.
We support remote work and offer engagement on long-term projects for US-based companies.
You will be a part of a very strong engineering team based in USA, Ukraine and Israel.
✏️ Here are more details:
- The probation period is 2 months.
- Your working hours may be from 10 am till 7 pm, but actually you may start at 11 am or 12 pm to spend more time with the US team and customers.
- 15 days off + 10 National holidays.
✅ Your benefits will be:
- Interesting long-term projects.
- Creative, reliable and clever international team that you can learn a lot from.
- Full transparency approach to everything.
- Competitive compensation depending on skills and experience.
- Annual bonuses for great performance.
- Mentorship program.
- Hardware upon business needs.
- Unlimited access to the courses on the pluralsight.com, assistance in obtaining certifications.
- Library of books.
You will be a part of our team to make web and mobile development more efficient and engrossing. Your future colleagues will support you with your professional goals and development.
If you are ready for new challenges, please apply! 🤗